Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Author: Watchtower
Views: 807
Replies: 5
STATE OF POLITICS IN NIGERIA: Buhari approved Maina’s reinstatement – Omokri alleges

Watchtower

Threads: 3,603

[Image: buhar-sacks-maina.gif]

Reno Omokri, former Special Adviser on New Media to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari was aware of the reinstatement of ex-head of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Abdulrasheed Maina, into the Federal civil service.

Omokri maintained that there is no way the former Pension boss was reinstated and given a “plum position” without Buhari’s approval.

In a post on his Facebook wall, the former Presidential aide insisted that both Buhari and the All Progressives Congress, APC, “just deceived Nigerians and installed a government of the corrupt, for the corrupt and by the corrupt.”

He wrote: “Even if President Muhammadu Buhari devalued the Naira, did he also devalue your brain?

“How can you believe that Maina returned, was reinstated and given such a plum position without his say so?

“How can you believe that the EFCC did not know the address of his $2 million house before yesterday?

“The question the should be asking is this: Did the Buhari administration sacrifice Maina to the press and Nigerians to divert attention from the alleged $25 billion scam at NNPC?

“Whatever the answer, we now know that Buhari and the APC just deceived Nigerians and installed a government of the corrupt, for the corrupt and by the corrupt. Curroptocracy!”

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/25/buhari-ap...i-alleges/

Alexsteve

Threads: 14

(26-10-2017, 05:19 AM) Watchtower Wrote: [Image: buhar-sacks-maina.gif]

Reno Omokri, former Special Adviser on New Media to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari was aware of the reinstatement of ex-head of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Abdulrasheed Maina, into the Federal civil service.

Omokri maintained that there is no way the former Pension boss was reinstated and given a “plum position” without Buhari’s approval.

In a post on his Facebook wall, the former Presidential aide insisted that both Buhari and the All Progressives Congress, APC, “just deceived Nigerians and installed a government of the corrupt, for the corrupt and by the corrupt.”

He wrote: “Even if President Muhammadu Buhari devalued the Naira, did he also devalue your brain?

“How can you believe that Maina returned, was reinstated and given such a plum position without his say so?

“How can you believe that the EFCC did not know the address of his $2 million house before yesterday?

“The question the should be asking is this: Did the Buhari administration sacrifice Maina to the press and Nigerians to divert attention from the alleged $25 billion scam at NNPC?

“Whatever the answer, we now know that Buhari and the APC just deceived Nigerians and installed a government of the corrupt, for the corrupt and by the corrupt. Curroptocracy!”

LOL. How can the president say he didn't know about his reinstatement? However, so many stories were following Abdul. From that abandoning his duties, leaving the country, and reinstatement. But the question is, Did Abdul ever traveled out of the country? If he did, how come there was no trace of his exit and arrival in the immigration? Nigeria is our country. I just dey look this county with  one ?

Watchtower

Threads: 3,603

It is strange that the EFCC are just discovering the location of his properties.

Gr8willy

Threads: 335

Every body is corrupt in Nigeria

beauty

beauty

Threads: 0

(26-10-2017, 07:14 PM) Alexsteve Wrote:
(26-10-2017, 05:19 AM) Watchtower Wrote: [Image: buhar-sacks-maina.gif]

LOL. How can the president say he didn't know about his reinstatement? However, so many stories were following Abdul. From that abandoning his duties, leaving the country, and reinstatement. But the question is, Did Abdul ever traveled out of the country? If he did, how come there was no trace of his exit and arrival in the immigration? Nigeria is our country. I just dey look this county with  one ?

There's no way buhari will say he doesn't know about maina
I thought he's fighting corruption
ThiThis country ehn
I don't see any changes Buhari has brought
It's all about what u believe in Heart

slimsaint

Threads: 1,703

I strongly believe that Buhari is aware