• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Author: slimsaint
Views: 79
Replies: 0
Nigerian woman set to undergo 27th operation on the stomach

slimsaint

Threads: 1,726

[Image: 5b08231cab615.jpg]

A Nigerian man posted a photo of his wife, Ndi Beatrice on a Facebook group seeking for prayers on her behalf as she is set to be operated on the stomach for the 22nd time.

Quote:"PLEASE AM BEGGING FOR PRAYER ON BEHALF OF MY CHIEF IN THE HOSPITAL, SHE HAS BEEN OPERATED 21 times,and now the pains is so serious again in the stomach,intestinal obstruction, the doctors are planning to operate her again for number 22 times,please let pray let the will of God be done" he wrote.

[Image: 5b08228a5191c.JPG]

Reacting to the post, Facebook user, Sylvester Nwodo said the woman's case is one of the reasons we should be grateful to God for good health instead of being angry with him for set backs in life. Read below: 

Quote:"Most a times, people found it very hard to praise and honour GOD, some are angry with God for their poor nature and set backs in life, and so to worship God is quite unnecessary, they stop going to Church, stop attending Godly programes...yes they do all this believing they are showing God their anger, failed to realize how much GOD have been kind and good to them, that if he GOD allows demons to have their ways, they cannot see the next hour....You fall sick that can lead to your death,,,,,JESUS DID NOT COME TO DIE SO YOU CAN BECOME A MILLIONAIRE ...,,,BUT FOR YOU TO BE FREE FROM DISEASES, DEMONIC ATTACKS AND FREE FROM GOING TO HELL.....TAKE A LOOK AT THIS WOMAN, What do you think that is going on in her mind now, her wealth or her health? A woman is soliciting for prayers as she's set to be operated on again in the stomach due to intestinal obstruction. Facebook user Ndi Beatrice who shared the woman's plight online - revealed that doctors have operated on the patient 21 times and are planning to operate the 22nd time ‎after failing to treat the problem. Ndi Beatrice who thinks the problem has developed from physical to spiritual, wrote; PLEASE AM BEGGING FOR PRAYER ON BEHALF OF MY CHIEF IN THE HOSPITAL, SHE HAS BEEN OPERATED 21 times,and now the pains is so serious again in the stomach,intestinal obstruction, the doctors are planning to operate her again for number 22 times,please let pray let the will of God be done...

[Image: 5b0822b3a4c0f.JPG]#

[Image: icon_share.png]
by Slimsaint at 25/05/2018 4:54 PM
|
13 Comments

Comments (13)
[Image: default_avatar.png]
Vivienne B about 2 hours ago
She needs to go find MFM and undergo deliverance. Ignorance is indeed expensive
Like this! 0
Dislike this! 0
Saffy Bakry about 2 hours ago
May the good Lord have mercy on her.
Like this! 0
Dislike this! 0

Anonymous about 2 hours ago
Dear God, please heal this daughter of yours. No more surgeries Lord. Dear God, send your perpetual healing hands her way. Dear Lord, i am sorry for the times I looked at the huge long ugly scar from a surgery I had a year ago and felt bad that it made my beautiful body ugly. I am so sorry Lord. I thank you for seeing me through the surgical operation . I am grateful for life and health. But, Lord God, please remember this woman. heal this beautiful daughter of yours and may she never be in a hospital again.Perfect her health , Please God. * Tears in my heart for this woman*. I can't put into words what I feel within. It is well.
Like this! 1
Dislike this! 0

Ogo Okpala about 2 hours ago
HIAN. Sounds like this husband is praying for her death. 21 SURGERIES? On one woman? After 3 C-sections I don’t want to be anywhere near a belly! Something else is going on here and I don’t mean spiritual. Either they did the wrong surgery, sham surgery (cut her open and do nothing), or there’s some Munchausens by the lady or by proxy. I recommend a second and third opinion before they cut her open again. She is signing her DEATH WARRANT.
Like this! 0
Dislike this! 0

God this has made me appreciate my life more. Pls be with this lady. Guide and protect her. Above all thank u for good health. Thank u lord. Amen
Like this! 0
Dislike this! 0

Ndu Whyte about 2 hours ago
In which country is this happening? The doctors are doing something wrong. Do they have the right diagnosis?
Like this! 0
Dislike this! 0
You are healed in Jesus name. Amen
Like this! 0
Dislike this! 0
Niny about 2 hours ago
Ahhh na wa oo it is well wit u her she ll com out successful IJN Amen
Like this! 0
Dislike this! 0

Anonymous about 1 hour ago
God please see her through in this operation, may this be her final operation, please grant her a safe and successful surgery, please put the demon to shame so that we may have every cause to glorify your name.
Like this! 0
Dislike this! 0
Hmm. about 1 hour ago
Please let find them an send the woman abroad for better medical care. He is still very thankful for his wife despite his wife's unattractive condition.
Like this! 0
Dislike this! 0
dee boi about 37 minutes ago
Hmmmm!... dee
Like this! 0
Dislike this! 0
Anonymous about 29 minutes ago
Go to SCOAN, or watch Emmanuel.tv
Like this! 0
Dislike this! 0

Ezenukpo about 24 minutes ago
She is heal IJN.. GOD will perfect her healing.
Like this! 0
Dislike this! 0

Sign in
Add your comment