Username:
Password: or Register

1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 Next   
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Author: SLim Baba
Views: 3605
Replies: 228
Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo)

SLim Baba

Threads: 6,447

I am deeply surprised, my distant cousin who has been in the United States for 18 years just sent me a message that he is travelling to Nigeria to marry a girl he has been chatting with on facebook, he has concluded all plans. In fact, both families have met and the girl in question hired a team of old men to represent her village elders.

This same girl has been doing Ashawo work for over 14 years, i am about to break the news to my cousin but this same girl has been begging me not to tell him. She said she will settle me Arhhh, i asked her how ? She said she will come and fvck me raw, i told her "You are mad". 
[Image: 7609182_screen_jpegd6425cb78d616608414a8f657ca3a06c]

I asked my cousin how did you meet this girl, he said she added him on facebook and they have been chatting for over 8 months, they even have sex through skype. The girl brainwashed him saying she lost her virginity a year ago. I do not know how to confront my cousin about this as he has this American way of life "it ain't a problem". On the otherhand he needs to know the truth.

Suggestions needed pls.

If you like this post, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest ETC.
also don't forget to leave a Reply, we would very MUCH appreciate Your Comments On This Post Below. Thanks!

Unregistered

one man poison is another man food...... Olosho naa someone's future wife..

SLim Baba

Threads: 6,447

If your bros has 'Americanized' just get evidence for him. Those guys can tell you off once you come with a story but would take you serious once you got evidence. Good luck

If you like this post, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest ETC.
also don't forget to leave a Reply, we would very MUCH appreciate Your Comments On This Post Below. Thanks!

Unregistered

People do change, and I believe she'll definitely change.

Don't be her destiny destroyer.

Ashawo sef nah human being.

waitingroom

Posting Freak

Threads: 0

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

waitingroom

Posting Freak

waitingroom

Posting Freak

Bett

waitingroom

Posting Freak

DrDr

waitingroom