• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Author: ritcha
Views: 157
Replies: 1
Taboola and Oracle Moat launch video ad measurement tool

ritcha

Threads: 46

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL2hpLzAvdWQv...5qcGc=.jpg]

Taboola, the world's leading provider of website recommendations. on the internet and help readers find things they might like. Announcing a partnership with Oracle Oracle Moat Measurement, the leader in real-time attention analysis. To bring new control and transparency tools to advertisers using Tabula's services.

By integrating Oracle Moat Analytics directly with Tabula's digital inventory network media purchase platform, At present, the advertising budget circulates over 1 billion US dollars. Each year from more than 13,000 brands and media agencies, advertisers have instant access to Oracle Mot Analytics tools through the Taboula platform. To access the most reliable video campaign performance metrics across all aspects of ad impressions. video ad views video ad completion rate, and more with such a tool. Advertisers using Tabula's services can be confident that their campaigns are delivering cost-effective results with direct confirmation from the world's most trusted company.

For the first time, Oracle Mot has worked with leading platforms like Tabula to embed transparent analytics into Tabula's reporting tools. It is also the first time Tabula has allowed third-party service providers. There is direct access to advertiser information.

Adam Singolda, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Tabula, said: “Advertisers deserve clear evidence of the return on their investment. While the company is striving to innovate About different ad formats and areas continuously It is equally important to develop measurement methods. Oracle Moth is a true measurement leader. which when combined with Oracle's advanced analytics Moth had already matched with Tabula's measurements. Advertisers are completely transparent.

Advertisers can get a clearer picture of whether their video ads are meeting their goals. whether to increase the number of visits The rate of view of the ad until the end or closing rate We are extremely proud to partner with Oracle. Mot to integrate this exciting tool into Taboola advertising.”

Read More:: joker123 wallet

FrankJScott

FrankJScottZZ

Threads: 36

In response to the lady asking about is preschool good for 2 year olds, best preschool apps amazon fire, kindergarten 1 worksheets singapore, best preschool learning apps free, singapore math preschool worksheets, I highly recommend this excellent kindergarten in Singapore blog not to mention kindergarten school jobs near me, emile preschool singapore review, 3 years old preschool near me, preschool near me, preschool education schools in singapore, is preschool better than nursery, best preschool for 3 year olds near me, look at this newest preschool Singapore info alongside all kindergarten singapore worksheets, free kindergarten programs near me, how much does preschool cost near me, vaccine free preschool near me, best preschool books 2021, best public preschool near me, best childrens books uk, try this excellent preschool near me advice for kindergarten manchester ct, best preschool learning apps, preschool assistant jobs singapore, is nursery free for 1 year old, do kindergarten teachers get school holidays, free charter preschool near me, preschool near me age 2, profile for good measure. Hope you find private kindergarten near me cost, kindergarten near me public, preschool Singapore list, or maybe at Most Awesome Sex Dolls Today 1e8d7bd