Author: SLim Baba
Views: 43
Replies: 0
I Fear For Life:Something Strange Has Taken Over My Husband

SLim Baba

Threads: 6,344

[Image: husband-696x522.jpg]

Good Morning sir,

My name is Christiana (not real name). Its nice to finally meet you. My marriage has been troubled since February this year and right now,I am about to give up. I have been married for 15 years this coming November.
Ever since my marriage,things have not been greatest but we manage. Because of our financial situation,our children live with my mother in law in Abeokuta. I try and see them every weekend or twice in a month.
I try my best to be a good wife. There has never been issues on my part in the marriage. My husband has cheated several times and he drinks. I ignore him and do my best. So far,all these years have been ok. God has been helping us.
In February this year,I cant even remember the reason for our argument. But it was so insignificant but my husband beat me. Since then,he has been beating me like 4-6 times now since February.
The first time it happened, I was so shocked. He was not even drunk. He begged me profusely after. He said he did not know what came over him. I was pained but I forgave him. In March he beat me again. In May,he beat me twice. In July he beat me. Now,last Saturday he beat me so much that my neighbors had to call the police.
Every time he finished beating me,he will start begging me to forgive him. Like truly,it seems something usually over powers him when he is doing that. Several times he left me bruised and my face swollen with pains all over my body.
[url=https://livelystones.com.ng/is-my-late-boyfriend-punishing-me-for-aborting-his-baby/][/url]

I have reported him to his family. They called him to come but he has refused to go. My family called him. We are going to see them next week. But I am so scared for my life right now. I don’t know what to do. How can I be married and leave my marriage after 25 whole years? But what if this man kills me in his rage?
I have never cheated him or insulted him before. Sometimes, I suspect that maybe one of the women he is cheating with is trying to jazz him to chase me away so that he can drive me away from my marriage and they can come in. I have prayed but words fail me. How do I pray for a man who is supposed to protect me but is hurting me?
I need help I need your advise.

Christiana (Not real name)

photo credit: new york times

If you like this post, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest ETC.
also don't forget to leave a Reply, we would very MUCH appreciate Your Comments On This Post Below. Thanks!