Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Author: mishtiwatson
Views: 337
Replies: 0
Apple ID Account Recovery?

mishtiwatson

Threads: 10

If you want to recover your Apple account on your own, you can go through the steps mentioned below. Or else, contact the Apple customer support for account recovery.
  • At first, on your browser, you should visit the iforgot.apple.com.
  • Onn reaching there, you require to fill in the Apple ID in the given field and click the Continue button.
  • Then you will get the 'I need to reset my password' option, click Continue.
  • Next, you will have the Apple ID account recovery options i.e. 'Get an email' or Answer security questions option and click the Continue button.
  • If you choose the email address to recover the account, an email address with the missing character will be shown on the screen. Identify the email address and click Next if you have access to your account.
  • An Apple account password reset link will be sent through the email, click that link and you will be redirected to the Apple password reset page.

Further, you have to create and confirm a new password for your Apple account.
Once the password is reset, you need to click the Reset Password option in order to save the changes.
In this way, you will be able to do Apple ID account recovery without much of a stretch. Also, if you see any problem while doing the steps, you can contact the customer support team.