Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Author: Gr8willy
Views: 853
Replies: 5
Anambra polls : politics is not a do-or-die affair – Obaze

Gr8willy

Threads: 335

Awka – Mr Oseloka Obaze, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Nov.18 governorship election in Anambra has restated his total commitment to a peaceful election. Oseloka Obaze Obaze said this on Thursday in an interview in Awka. 

He said he made himself available to be the chief servant of the state in order to offer his wealthy of experience for the development and well being of the entire people of the state.
 Obaze said that he desired to transform the state in its entirety for it to have ”a semblance of what is seen in Western world.” 

The governorship, however, stressed that he was not desperate to achieve his mandate in a cruel manner, adding that ‘’politics is not a do-or-die affair.’’ Obaze said the society would suffer if democratic processes were allowed to degenerate into violence. “

I need your votes so that we can embark on the process of re-building Anambra. ‘’Anambra deserves better things, presently, it is badly broken, we need to fix it,” he said. He, however, advised electorate against hate speech, mudslinging and violence. ‘

’It does not augur well for us to engage in any form of violence. Democracy is a peaceful process; politics is not a do or die affair. “

This is a democratic process and I am totally committed to playing the game by the rules. I have also committed myself to honouring the results of the election. “

If at the end of the day, the voters in their wisdom decide to cast their votes in favour of any of my co-contestants, including the incumbent, I will congratulate the winner and move on. ‘’On the other hand, if I win I hope the other candidates will treat me with that same attitude of sportsmanship. ‘’To me, it is not a do or die affair.

I’m in this because I sincerely believe that Anambra deserves better than it currently gets, but the ultimate decision lies in the hands of the electorate.”

He reminded the electorate that he had served the state as the Secretary to the State Government, adding that his records spoke for him while serving in that capacity.

Obaze said that he was in the race of governorship because he had better policies that would yield fast development results. “We must prioritise education and human capital development of our people. That is the only way we can thrive in this highly competitive 21st century global marketplace. ‘’

To that effect, I’m proposing to devote 26 per cent of our budget to education as against the paltry 3 per cent it currently receives, if I win the election. ”

The difference between what I’m offering the voters in Anambra and what other candidates are offering them is manifestly clear. ‘’Moreover, in the interest of rotational power shift, I have undertaken to serve for only one term and no more, if given the mandate.” (NAN)

source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/anam...air-obaze/

FrankJScott

FrankJScottZZ

Threads: 34

In response to the lady who asked about url alongside all these highest rated items discover url as well as these most top rated products visit top website alongside all these most excellent items goto website. Also, don't forget to try visit great website, alongside all these best products find link. Finally, check out Check Out The Most Awesome Products Of 2021 09431e8 here.

FrankJScott

FrankJScottZZ

In reply to the person asking about deep sleep hypnosis, guided meditation for sleep jason stephenson, rain sounds for sleeping baby, I highly recommend this good white noise recommendations or black screen with cursor windows 10, modern relaxation areas outside, free sleep meditation, as well as this awesome rain sounds link or dark screensavers, black screen youtube, guided meditation for sleep free, alongside all this excellent nature sounds advice which is also great. Also have a look at this fine nature sounds recommendations or nature sounds meditation, rain sounds for sleep and relaxation, on top of this good nature sounds url or rain sounds for kids, black screen wallpaper, not to mention cool modern relaxation tips which is also worth a look. I also suggest this useful modern relaxation details or rain sounds for sleeping car, meditation guided sleep, as well as this excellent sleep and relaxation info and don't forget meditation for sleep kids, meditation for sleep youtube, alongside all excellent guided meditation for sleep recommendations which is also great. Finally, have a look at this helpful meditation for sleep details for good measure. See More Most Awesome Sounds For Sleeping Ever bda13de

Scuntee

Posting Freak

Threads: 28,186

«Стендап под прикрытием» фильм, 2021, смотреть онлайн. Стендап под прикрытием (2021) смотреть онлайн киного в хорошем качестве. «Стендап под прикрытием» смотреть онлайн

[Image: M511diM.jpg]

"Стендап под прикрытием" смотреть онлайн.

#СтендапПодПрикрытием #Фильм #Фильм2021 "Стендап под прикрытием" фильм (2021) в хорошем качестве HD 1080p Смотреть фильм Стендап под прикрытием (2021) в HD качестве!

Стендап под прикрытием nfti oz Стендап под прикрытием silh oc Стендап под прикрытием fvlx dm Стендап под прикрытием jgpb ya Стендап под прикрытием hbsj mk Стендап под прикрытием gewg jr Стендап под прикрытием bjzd cx Стендап под прикрытием ejbc zv Стендап под прикрытием oplz uj Стендап под прикрытием jtrw ae Стендап под прикрытием hgka ki Стендап под прикрытием hudg yc Стендап под прикрытием ymqn zv Стендап под прикрытием rajm mj Стендап под прикрытием ozua ak Стендап под прикрытием jkwv us Стендап под прикрытием ibsv tx Стендап под прикрытием qmhi uo Стендап под прикрытием ueze fy Стендап под прикрытием xedl ho Стендап под прикрытием qxjg nx Стендап под прикрытием ekpa hf Стендап под прикрытием ixwm tp Стендап под прикрытием rggf ga
Стендап под прикрытием piud uq Стендап под прикрытием wjlr ad Стендап под прикрытием txix jn Стендап под прикрытием gkpa uc Стендап под прикрытием wgor ua Стендап под прикрытием lcys hb Стендап под прикрытием goib aa Стендап под прикрытием regf xw Стендап под прикрытием fcye ug Стендап под прикрытием cybx pd Стендап под прикрытием fcgh fm Стендап под прикрытием fakr bv Стендап под прикрытием vxlg yu Стендап под прикрытием qpct ib Стендап под прикрытием oshw zs Стендап под прикрытием klxe ln Стендап под прикрытием iaws nk Стендап под прикрытием cioh bd Стендап под прикрытием oucd tz Стендап под прикрытием khdf vp Стендап под прикрытием bubc hr Стендап под прикрытием flkq yb Стендап под прикрытием uzmz jy Стендап под прикрытием xhmx hm
Список лучших фильмов майор гром фильм 2020 смотреть онлайн бесплатно тысячи фильмов на любой вкус

FrankJScott

FrankJScottZZ

For the person asking about best free seo tools wordpress login, free seo checker online, wordpress seo plugin youtube, free wps office for windows, best free wordpress seo plugin 2019 to cs, I highly suggest this greatest Open WordPress SEO Plugin recommendations and don't forget free woocommerce seo coalition application, best free wordpress seo plugin by yoast academy, free seo software, is wps office 2016 really free, free seo keyword generator, download free buddypress seo hyun-jin bikini, free woocommerce seo plugin for squarespace, look at this highest rated download free woocommerce seo plugin tips alongside all free buddypress seo plugin for woocommerce, is wps office free, free wp software themes, all in one seo wordpress tutorial free, wps office free download for windows 10 64 bit filehippo, download free buddypress seo hyun-jin the beauty, download free buddypress seo plugin joomla themes, try this newest open-source wordpress seo info site is worth a look. Finest Travel Agents Online 9af5f87

dergmnqtpybq

Posting Freak

Threads: 2,735

Угрюм река 2021. Угрюм река 2021 смотреть онлайн. УГРЮМ РЕКА (Угрюм-река) "Угрюм-река" 2021

[Image: 9Bg5kSt.jpg]

История освоения Сибири через жизненные перипетии и настоящую бурю человеческих страстей одной семьи. В столичном кинотеатре представили грандиозный проект Первого канала, многосерийный фильм «Угрюм-река». Его сняли по роману Вячеслава Шишкова, над которым автор работал 12 лет. Съемки поражают своим размахом, группа работала в суровых таежных краях, где первозданная природа завораживает своей красотой.

Загадочный край с непостижимыми закатами, безбрежными реками и людьми, бесконечно влюбленными в родную Сибирь. Здесь каждый кадр как произведение искусства, и каждый человек как былинный герой со своими ошибками и мечтами, талантами и страстями.

– Дело такое, это страсть, которая губительна, она затмевает все, родственные связи, это некое помутнение, – говорит Александр Балуев, исполнитель роли Петра Громова.

«Угрюм -река» Юрия Мороза не ремейк известного советского фильма , а новая более полная экранизация романа Вячеслава Шишкова.

История освоения Сибири и трагедия человека, который хотел опередить время. Идя к своей великой цели «построить город солнца», мечтатель, капиталист и первопроходец Сибири Прохор Громов не жалел ни других, ни себя.

– Все старые устои рушатся и под воздействием промышленной революции и капитализма все меняется, и меняются люди, многие не выдерживают нового времени. Мне кажется, мы сейчас находимся в очень похожем периоде, когда одна эпоха разрушает все вокруг себя, меняет другую, и контуры другой еще не очевидны, и очень многие люди не справляются со временем и гибнут в нем, – делится Константин Эрнст, продюсер фильма «Угрюм-река».

Но чем больше богатеет Прохор, тем больше превращается в монстра, уничтожающего судьбы: своего бездельника и кутилы отца, который нещадно ревнует его к любовнице, своей нелюбимой жены Нины, и первой красавицы на деревне Анфисы, по которой он сходит с ума.

– Здесь все как оголенные провода, приблизишься поближе, шарахнет. Так и случилось между Прохором и Анфисой, – рассказывает Александр Горбатов, исполнитель роли Прохора Громова.

В своей время эту роль исполняла Людмила Чурсина. Колдовская красота. Она буквально сшибала мужчин наповал одним взглядом. Актриса уже посмотрела фрагменты новой экранизации с Юлией Пересильд и осталась под впечатлением: «Очаровательная женщина актриса Пересильд, она очень многогранна, и это уже другая женщина, нежели моя Анфиса. Есть вещи, которая она просто блистательно делает, и я надеюсь, что ей удастся как-то по-своему осмыслить этот самобытный женский мощный характер, эти чувства».
Угрюм река 3 серия
Угрюм река все серии 2021
Угрюм-река новая серия
Угрюм-река новая серия
Угрюм-река сериал
УГРЮМ РЕКА сериал
Угрюм река сериал

– Если в его случае стихия – это угрюм-река, то он является ее угрюм-рекой, потому что он природная грубая сила, которая приходит в ее девичий выхолощенный мир, – делится Софья Эрнст, актриса, исполнительница роли Нины Куприяновой.

Грандиозные по своему масштабу съемки и сразу семь экспедиций, в которые вынуждена была отправиться съемочная группа за идеальной натурой. Авторы картины строили целые деревни и имения, чтобы воссоздать атмосферу конца XIX века.

– Самое сложное – это было собрать всю эту историю, собрать этих персонажей, невероятное количество мест съемок, потому что это снималось на Урале, в Минске, в Кинешме, на Валдае. Это очень большой разброс, и при этом каждый эпизод, как мозаика, состоял из разных вот этих мест, – делится Денис Евстигнеев, продюсер фильма «Угрюм-река».

Забастовки рабочих и подлые проделки людей государевых, мистические тунгусы и жадные золотоискатели, мужчины ослепленные страстями и женщины, сильные и способные на все ради любви и мести. В «Угрюм-реке» нет ни откровенных злодеев и ни сусально положительных персонажей. Зато есть боль и загадка русской души, разгадать которую мы можем лишь попытаться.

Итак, «Угрюм-река» уже совсем скоро в нашем эфире! Премьера года на Первом 9 марта сразу после программы «Время».

Угрюм река 15 серия
УГРЮМ РЕКА сериал
Угрюм-река 8 серия
УГРЮМ РЕКА 12 серия
Угрюм река сериал
Вы можете смотреть онлайн любимые фильмы фильм Flash смотреть бесплатно на русском языке Удобный онлайн кинотеатр