• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Author: Watchtower
Views: 119
Replies: 0
Ifu Ennada Gives Back To Society

Watchtower

Threads: 3,603

[Image: 17F3FEAE-F5E4-4CEB-8F7E-B886DD3BD146-683x1024.jpeg]

Earlier today 2018 BBNaija Participant, Ifu Ennada, took to social media to draw attention to her Instagram post. Were she attempts to give back to society and support entrepreneurs.

“2weeks ago  I announced  a 150,000 naira giveaway on my Instagram  page.  It was mostly  for entrepreneurs who needed a boost in their start-up – my way of giving  back.

Today our first  winner emerged. She won a 100,000 naira after her video was favoured by majority of the public. 

We’re yet to choose a second  winner due to the influx  of  new entries  we got. This second winner will walk away with the remainder of 50,000 naira. 

If  you’re reading  this and you think you might want to give it a shot, please  follow  me on Instagram  for more details. 

Partaking in this year’s  Big Brother  Naija show has given me better opportunities and businesses and as I grow in my career and business,  giving back to the society  is something  I intend to do as often as possible  because I have the capacity  to understand  what it feels like to be filled with dreams,  but be handicapped  by lack of adequate resources”. 

Source: http://nepabox.com/story/ifu-ennadas-150...k-society/