Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Author: slimsaint
Views: 87
Replies: 0
Man Allegedly Brake Son's Head With Hammer For Operating Phone At Night (Photos)

slimsaint

Threads: 2,357

young Nigerian has accused his father of breaking his head with a hammer because he operated his own phone at night.

[Image: attacked-with-hammer-1.jpg] 

The victim of the attack

A Facebook user identified as Alachi Gabriel, has taken to the social networking platform to accused his father of breaking his head with a hammer because he operated his own phone at night.

The young man who narrated his story online, said the injury inflicted on him by his father caused him to lose a lot of blood and he was taken to the hospital.

He said that on getting back home from the hospital, he saw that his father had thrown his things out of their home and chased him out of the house while placing curses on him.

Alachi accused his father of making life miserable for his younger brother and now, he's doing same to him.

Read the accusations of domestic violence me made against his father below;

"My God never sleep, I escape death from my father this night. My father use hammer to break my head. Only God knows the amount of blood that just came out of my head.

At my age are mine not suppose to be using phone

See trouble see me oooo, this night after our so called family prayers I went inside my room i saw my phone brinking light when i take it, it was a message from MTN i was reading it then my father was going to the bathroom to take his bath he now came to my window he stood for some time and knock the door I opened it he said i should give him my phone.

He said what are mine doing by this time with phone i said MTN sent me a message so am reading it. I even showed him the text he wasn't satisfied. He called my younger brother to collect my phone and read all the text messages for him about 180 messages on my Inbox.

His plan was to sizze the phone so i refused. I taught it was a joke he took hammer and started hitting it on me with the respect i have for him i didn't take it as anything.
My mom came and told him he's acting like a child that what concerns him if am operating my phone, and she left. Before I know he landed the hammer on my head i was bleeding he want his way.

Right now its 01:51am am in the hospital where am receiving treatment. They said I will be discharged tomorrow morning." 
[Image: attacked-with-hammer-2.jpg]In a new update to his friends, he wrote;

"I just came back from the hospital and saw my things outside. He has chase me away from the house. I don't care he made life for my jnr brother this guy ran frm his masters house in Lagos nobody knows he where about till today.

"He's in Lagos i know but no one is able to know his location. He has said it that i and my brother worth nothing to him but one day we shall prove to the world that even without a father we can succeed."

In another post, he wrote: "See what am going through all becuz of am still in that house. Brother am no more there again after all he has finally chase me out and curse me. But i have a spiritual father prophet samuel with his blessing I will succeed and will go more higher and succeed more