• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Author: Eagletale
Views: 1332
Replies: 2
My Goal Is To Live Life On My Own Terms – Ginika OLuchi Okeke

Eagletale

Threads: 1,941

[Image: F4880D85-4CB1-442F-ACF5-46D4E4E83079.jpeg]

I just finished looking at the English Language exam questions for my SS 2 students. 

I am thinking, after they come out of the exam hall tomorrow, they won’t like me again.(cheeky grin)

But this is Life. They need to know early that it isn’t a bed of Roses.

I am giving all students in my SS 2 English class who are able to get 90% and above special prizes. Anyone who gets 95% will get his/her full academic needs for next term paid by me! 

I am feeling generous and that announcement got them fired up. Some of these kids are dangerous though…they are always looking for opportunities to make me poorer. 

It will be marking season shortly–that time of the year when I’d be laughing out loud in the middle of the night because someone gave a ridiculous answer…no, not in English; there isn’t room for ridiculous answers here. In Literature-in-English, I trust some of my students to entertain me.

Nepabox

waitingroom

Posting Freak

Threads: 0

waitingroom

Posting Freak

Threads: 0

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт