Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Author: slimsaint
Views: 204
Replies: 6
Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)

slimsaint

Threads: 3,383

[Image: 5974468_maxresgdefault_jpegd63f02c7f041c...f687043ea3]

Introvert comes from Latin intro- , "inward," and vertere , "turning." It describes a person who tends to turn inward mentally. Introverts sometimes avoid large groups of people, feeling more energized by time alone. 
Introversion is at its root a type of temperament. It is not the same as shyness or having a withdrawn personality, and it is not pathological. It is also not something you can change. But you can learn to work with it, not against it.

Introvert Facts 

• 75 percent of the world is extroverted. 

• Being introverted affects all areas of your life. 

• Nothing is wrong with you. 

• Introverts feel drained and overstimulated. 

• Being introverted is something to be celebrated.

Common Introversion Traits

Introversion is marked by a number of sub-traits:

1. Very self-aware

2. Thoughtful

3. Enjoys understanding details

4. Interested in self-knowledge and self-understanding

5. Tends to keep emotions private

6. Quiet and reserved in large groups or around unfamiliar people

7. More sociable and gregarious around people they know well

8. Learns well through observation.

Introverts Library

1. Quiet by Susan Cain

2. Success as an Introvert for Dummies by Joan Pastor

3. Introvert Power by Laurie Helgoe, PhD

4. Introverts in Love by Sophia Dembling

5. The Awakened Introvert by Arnie Kozak

6. The Irresistible Introvert by Michaela Chung

7. Quiet Influence by Jennifer B. Kahnweiler, PhD

8. The Introvert Advantage by Marti Olsen Laney, Psy.D.

9. The Introvert Entrepreneur by Beth Buelow

10. Quiet Power: The Secret Strength of Introverted Kids by Susan Cain

11. Introvert Doodles by Maureen “Marzi” Wilson

Quiet people are often found to have profound insights. 
The shallow water in a brook or river runs fast: 
The deep water seems calmer.

—JAMES ROGERS

Are you an introvert? If yes, this is definitely the place to be.
What are your challenges as an introvert and are you happy about your introversion?

P.S=> Extrovert- Keep Off.

Welcome to Contriman Introverts Lounge!!?
[Image: 5974469_63591542728501654199229883263563...275235628c][Image: 5974470_inpostintrovert_jpegffd99d7d7233...95c1736adc][Image: 5974471_635961626019148801330412131intro...55892498fb]

Unregistered

First to grace this page.

Being an introvert has its ups and downs. I've been existing under this sociality status for over a decade and i have no qualms with it.

The only area where i may have little regret later is exposure. I don't keep much friends and the ones i have barely asks me out. I end up staying at home during weekends not having anyone to visit or a place for recreation.

But I think it's got more advantages. Introverts are mostly viewed as responsible and civilized. I've got no interference of any sought. I do my things the way that would please me.

Having an array of friends as an extrovert leaves you susceptible to bad characters. I'm not being prejudiced against them(extroverts) but that's the fact. You may still find extroverts that are good/mannered but i guess it's 1/10.

The two can always be balanced and i think that's the best. You'll have to be an introvert until you're up to the age of distinguishing between right and wrong(not 7 as per the bible but from 20yrs upwards) then you can port to being an extrovert.

Unregistered

I can easily start a conversation but maintaining it would be a heck of a job.

Unregistered

I can easily start a conversation but maintaining it would be a heck of a job.

Unregistered

The only place where introverts express themsefs is on faceless forums like contriman Iam one. As we dey talk so, I dey inside my room for this long hols, can't go visiting anybody and don't even want pple around.

Unregistered

What really helped me to overcome stage fright (atleast to some extent for now) was me being appointed the class rep of my cadre, so speaking to my colleagues became inevitable. Also, group reading also helped me. I'm still improving.

Loans Online

Unregistered

credit loans reputable debt consolidation companies credit loans online cash register